Chico Burn Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Burn injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways, often caused by the negligence of other parties. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a Chico burn injury attorney by your side. We understand that these types of injuries can lead to major medical bills and long recovery times, and our team wants to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses. We will not hesitate to stand up to the insurance carriers or to take your case to trial.
Why Choose Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for This Claim?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are proud to represent injury victims in the Chico area, and we refuse to back down from insurance carriers when our clients’ financial future is on the line.
- Our team takes burn injury claim cases in Chico on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not have to worry about paying a dime and legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
- We fully understand that recovering from a burn injury can take time, and we will work to make sure clients recover compensation for the full recovery period.
Burn Injuries Lead to Major Expenses
Burn injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways, and they range in severity. Typically, we see that burns are rated from first degree, which is the least severe, to third and fourth degree, which are incredibly severe.
Individuals can sustain burn injuries caused by the negligence of others through:
- Hot liquid or steam
- Exposed electrical currents
- Hot metal, glass, or other objects
- Defective tanning beds
- Chemical burns
- Intentional burns (abuse)
When an individual sustains a moderate to severe burn injury, they will likely need to undergo extensive medical treatment. This can include surgical procedures to treat the affected area, comprehensive antibiotic courses, pain medications, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and more.
That is why it is imperative for burn injury victims to be able to recover complete compensation for their medical bills, as well as coverage of other expenses such as lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses, as well as coverage of pain and suffering damages.
Time Limit to File a Burn Injury Claim in Chico
Burn injury victims in Chico and throughout California need to be aware that they have a limited amount of time to file these claims in court. The personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date an injury occurs. Failing to file a burn injury claim within this two-year time frame will likely result in the case being dismissed.
Call a Chico Burn Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a burn injury caused by the negligence of another individual or entity in Chico, reach out to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for helping mediately. We will not hesitate to conduct a complete investigation into your burn injury incident, and our goal is to hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions. When you need a Chico burn injury attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.