Merced Personal Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Injuries are not uncommon, but when they occur due to the negligent actions of others, victims should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a Merced personal injury attorney by your side. Our team has extensive resources that we can use to investigate your claim and help you recover complete compensation. Let us get started on your claim immediately.
Why Choose Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Personal Injury Claim?
- The team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi is a top-rated personal injury firm in California that has recovered significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of personal injury victims.
- Our team has the resources, skills, and experience necessary to fully investigate every Merced personal injury claim that we take.
- We handle these claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients never have to worry about legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation on their behalf.
Types of Merced Personal Injury Claims We Take
Our team handles a range of complex injury claims in Merced and the surrounding areas. Some of the most common types of cases that we help clients with include incidents surrounding vehicle collisions. This can include collisions with traditional passenger vehicles, larger trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicyclists, and pedestrians.
However, we do not only handle vehicle accident claims. Our firm also takes claims involving:
- Dog bite and animal attack incidents
- Airplane and aircraft incidents
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction and workplace accidents
This is certainly not a complete list of the types of claims that we handle. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of another and are unsure about whether or not you have a valid claim, please contact one of our Merced personal injury lawyers for a free consultation today.
How Much Compensation is Available for These Cases?
There is no guaranteed amount of compensation paid to personal injury victims in the Merced area. Rather, various factors can influence the total amount of compensation individuals receive. Some of the types of compensation that we regularly recover on behalf of clients include coverage of:
- Emergency medical bills
- Ongoing necessary medical care
- Medical devices or prescription medications
- Property damage expenses
- Lost wages or lost earning capacity
- Various out-of-pocket expenses
We also strive to recover compensation on behalf of clients for their emotional and psychological trauma caused by the incident as well as loss of quality of life damages. In the event an insurance carrier refuses to offer a fair settlement, our team will take the case to trial to fight for fair treatment for our clients.
Contact a Merced Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Merced, California, area, turn to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for help as soon as possible. We will not hesitate to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers. Our goal is to assist you in being made as whole as possible through an insurance settlement or jury verdict. When you need a Merced personal injury attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.