Merced Truck Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Truck accident claims are not uncommon in the Merced area, and they are often caused by the negligent actions of other individuals or entities. In many cases, the truck driver or trucking company is responsible for the collision. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here if you need a Merced truck accident attorney by your side. We know what it takes to stand up to aggressive trucking companies to help ensure clients recover compensation for their losses.
Why Choose Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for Your Truck Accident Claim?
- The team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi thoroughly understands the complexities of truck accident claims in Merced, and we are ready to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and companies.
- If your injuries prevent you from coming to us, we will come to you, whether at the hospital or at your home.
- You do not have to pay any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to your case. In fact, you will not pay any legal fees until we recover compensation for your losses.
Determining Liability for a Truck Accident in Merced
Determining liability after a truck accident in Merced can be challenging. The process of proving what happened often begins at the scene of the incident, so this can be confusing and chaotic. Some of the main types of evidence gathered right after a crash occurs can include:
- Photographs taken by those involved
- Video surveillance footage from dash cams
- Statements taken from eyewitnesses, other drivers, or passengers
- The accident report filled out by police officers
However, this evidence may not be enough to prove liability. A skilled truck accident lawyer in Merced may also need to obtain various types of data and evidence from the trucking company. This can include any electronic logging device or data recorder on the truck at the time the incident occurred, as well as inspection and maintenance records from the trucking company. Additionally, the driving history of the truck driver should also be examined.
Types of Compensation Available to Crash Victims
Truck crash victims in Merced are usually able to recover a wide range of compensation types if their claim is successful. Through an insurance settlement or as a result of a personal injury verdict, we are typically able to recover the following for clients:
- Complete coverage of all medical expenses related to the crash
- Property damage expenses for a vehicle or other property that was inside the vehicle
- Any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the crash victim, including travel to and from medical visits
- Rental vehicle expenses
- Lost wages if a crash victim is unable to work while they recover
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Call a Merced Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a truck crash caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi is here to help. We have extensive experience recovering major settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of injury clients throughout California. Let us help you recover compensation for your losses. When you need a Merced truck accident attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.