Michael Jackson’s Wrongful Death LawsuitRequest Free Consultation
On September 15, 2010, Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP filed a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of Michael Jackson’s three children and his mother against the Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (AEG) and its subsidiaries and principals. The case was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles.
The suit alleges that AEG put their desire for profits from the “This Is It Tour” over the health and safety of Michael Jackson, ultimately causing his death.
Attorney Brian J. Panish stated “The purpose of this lawsuit is to prove to the world the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson, once and for all.”
- UPDATE 02.02.11: Jackson Family Lawsuit Proceeds Against AEG
- Jackson’s mother sues concert promoter AEG Live
- Michael Jackson’s mom sues production company AEG Live for son’s death
- Michael Jackson’s family sues promoter over his death
- Michael Jackson Family v. AEG Videos – See related videos about the wrongful death case
- Download PDF of official complaint
Please direct all press inquiries in writing to email@example.com.