Modesto Burn Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a burn injury caused by the negligence of another individual or entity, the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi is here to help. We have a Modesto burn injury attorney ready to examine every facet of your case. Our goal is to obtain the evidence needed to prove liability and help recover complete compensation for your losses.
Why Trust Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Burn Injury Claim?
- The team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi understands the pain and suffering that burn injury victims endure, and we stand by their side throughout their entire claim.
- We believe in holding individuals, companies, or government entities responsible for any harm they cause everyday people.
- Our team has recovered significant multimillion-dollar settlements on behalf of injury victims throughout the state of California, and we are continually ranked amongst the top law firms in the state.
How an Attorney Will Prove Liability for a Burn Injury Claim
Burn injury claims in Modesto can be challenging, particularly when it comes to proving liability. Often, the at-fault party will push back and say that they are not responsible for the incident, but this is where it comes down to investigation and evidence.
An attorney will use their extensive resources to fully investigate the claim and determine what happened to cause the burn injury in Modesto. They will gather the evidence that has already been obtained, including photographs from the scene of the incident, eyewitness statements, video surveillance, and more, to start to put together a picture of the overall incident.
This is often not enough. An attorney may need to dig deeper and begin using the court system to gather additional types of records from the at-fault party. Depending on the type of situation, this evidence will vary but can include property owner records, driving records, mobile device data, vehicle black box data, surveillance footage from cameras on homes or buildings, and more.
Burn Injury Compensation for Victims
Recovering compensation for a burn injury victim is imperative. However, it is important not to rush these settlements. Medical care for a burn injury can take some time to complete, often months or years after the incident occurs. It is important to take this into consideration when considering settlements because after a settlement is agreed on, it will be impossible to go back and recover additional compensation.
When our team is working to recover compensation, we take a variety of factors into consideration. Our goal is to properly add up our client’s losses, which include:
- Medical bills related to the burn injury
- Long-term physical therapy or rehabilitation
- Prescription medication needs
- Lost wages if our client cannot work
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the injury and the recovery
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
Contact a Modesto Burn Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a burn injury caused by the negligence of another, reach out to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for help immediately. You need a Modesto burn injury attorney who has extensive experience handling complex claims, someone who is unafraid of going up against progressive insurance carriers. We want to make sure that you receive a free consultation so we can point you toward the best path of recovering compensation. You can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.