Modesto Personal Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Any person who sustains an injury caused by the negligent actions of another individual or entity should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a Modesto personal injury attorney by your side. You need an advocate to help stand up against aggressive insurance carriers. We will not hesitate to file your claim in court and stand by your side the entire way.
Why Turn to Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Personal Injury Claim?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we practice a client-focused approach to every claim that we handle, meaning we listen to you and your concerns from the second you walk in the door.
- We can help Modesto personal injury victims recover the settlement or jury verdict they deserve because we fully prepare every claim as if it will go to trial.
- We take Modesto personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you will not have to pay any legal fees until we recover compensation for your losses.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Modesto
Our team handles a wide range of personal injury claims in Modesto and throughout California. We understand that injuries can occur in a variety of ways, and anytime the negligence of another party causes harm to someone, our goal is to hold the at-fault party accountable for their actions.
Some of the most common types of cases that we handle in Modesto include:
- Car accident claims
- Commercial truck accident cases
- Motorcycle accident claims
- Pedestrian and bicycle crashes
- ATV collisions
- Aircraft incidents
- Dog bite incidents
- Faulty product claims
- Premises liability or slip and fall incidents
- Workplace accidents
The only way you can be sure whether or not you have a valid claim is to speak to a skilled attorney who has experience handling these situations. We offer a free consultation for clients, and we promise not to pressure you towards any eventual outcome. Our goal is to care for you, and we put you first.
Time Limit to File a Personal Injury Case
There is a time limit for filing a personal injury claim in civil court. The personal injury statute of limitations in California is two years from the date an injury occurs. If a victim fails to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party within this two-year time frame, they will be unable to recover compensation for their losses.
It is just as important to remember deadlines put in place by insurance carriers. If there is an insurance carrier involved in your claim, you need to ensure you file the case quickly or risk the insurance carrier delaying or denying the claim.
Contact a Modesto Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one have sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of another entity or individual in the Modesto area, the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi is here to help. Let us investigate every aspect of your claim, handle communication with insurance carriers, and negotiate for a complete settlement on your behalf. When you need a Modesto personal injury attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.