Las Vegas Tire Defect Attorney
Tire defects are exceptionally dangerous types of part malfunctions. Without safe tires, a driver cannot predict or control the vehicle. If you were injured in a motor vehicle crash caused by tire defects, you need an attorney who is capable of handling a potentially complex case. Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP have the results to prove the firm’s dedication to client success. We have secured significant verdicts for tire and vehicle defects including a $4.9 billion against GM and the country’s largest defective-tire verdict: $55 million for faulty Bridgestone/Firestone tires.
Don’t trust any other attorneys with your tire defect claim in Las Vegas. We know exactly what it takes to win these types of cases.
Examples of Tire Defects
Tire defects can cause blowouts, tread separation, and serious accidents when a driver loses control. Victims may suffer injuries such as broken bones, severe burns, head or brain injuries, spine injuries, and death because of a vehicle manufacturer’s failure to ensure safe products. The following are types of tire defects that could impact the ability to drive safely:
- Tires that wear down faster than usual
- Tires susceptible to holes or blowouts
- Tires that shred easily with normal use
- Tires that explode while driving
Tire defects often stem from manufacturer errors. Tires that age faster than normal, those made without proper components, and those with dangerous designs could point to issues that occurred during manufacture. However, other parties could also be liable for bad tires that cause an accident. For instance, if an auto shop used old tires but said they were new or used the incorrect tires for the vehicle, the shop could be liable for tire issues. An investigation from Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP could help you understand who might be responsible for your accident.
How We Can Help With Your Case
Nevada drivers put their trust in vehicle parts manufacturers. We assume that they obey all federal rules and test their tires thoroughly before releasing them to the public. Unfortunately, not all manufacturers and distributors deserve the public’s trust. Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP is here to pick up the pieces for victims after negligent manufacturers cause devastating injuries. We’ve helped clients with catastrophic injuries recover full compensation for tire defects in the past, and can help you, too. When you retain our firm, you’ll benefit from services such as:
- One-on-one meetings with attorneys. Our lawyers always take the time to meet with clients in person for personal, one-on-one consultations. We know injured accident victims need to hear the honest, straightforward truth about their cases. We’ll discuss your unique claim, goals, and best strategies.
- Insurance settlement negotiation. We can settle most defective tire claims without needing to go to court. Our aggressive techniques can help make sure an insurance company doesn’t take advantage of you with a low-ball offer. You won’t have to talk to another insurance agent with us on the case.
- Legal representation during a personal injury trial. In the unlikely event that your case does require a trial for fair recovery, we aren’t afraid to represent your case in front of a judge and jury. We’ve secured some of our greatest civil case results during trials by jury. You’re in good hands when you retain a Las Vegas car accident attorney with Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi LLP.
The moment you suspect a tire defect caused you or a family member’s auto or truck accident, contact our firm. We have the experience to make a real difference in your case. Call (702) 560-5520 to schedule your initial case evaluation (for free) today.