Redding Premises Liability AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Premises liability claims can be very complicated, especially when you are working to recover compensation through an insurance carrier. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we know how to handle these claims, and our team regularly recovers compensation on behalf of injury victims. We are here to help when you need a Redding premises liability attorney by your side. We will not hesitate to stand up to insurance carriers or at-fault parties to ensure you recover compensation for your losses.
Turn to Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Premises Liability Claim
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we have an extensive track record of success standing up to companies, property owners, and government entities to recover compensation for clients.
- We always put the client first, which is why we never strive to settle a case quickly if we can recover more compensation by going to trial.
- We take premises liability claims in Redding on a contingency fee basis, which means you will never worry about legal fees until we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
How Redding Premises Liability Injuries Occur
Premises liability incidents arise in various ways throughout the Redding area. Some of the most common causes of premises liability claims include slip and fall incidents, which can happen anywhere. This includes private residences, government property, or commercial business property.
However, slip and fall incidents are not the only types of premises liability claims that arise. These cases can also occur as a result of:
- Burns caused by scalding plates or glasses
- Items falling from store shelves
- Poorly maintained stairs or walkways
- Torn-up carpeting that causes a trip and fall
- Food poisoning incidents
- Near drowning incidents in hot tubs or pools
This is certainly not an exhaustive list of how premises liability claims arise. Anytime a property owner fails to uphold their duty of care to a patron who has a right to be there, they should be held responsible for their actions and have to pay compensation.
Compensation for a Redding Premises Liability Injury Victim
Premises liability victims may be able to recover a wide range of compensation, including both special and general damages.
- Special damages refer to the economic losses that individuals sustain as a result of the premises liability incident. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Out-of-pocket losses
- Property damage expenses
- General damages refer to more immeasurable losses, often called non-economic losses, which individuals experience as a result of their injuries and their recovery. This includes:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- And more
Call a Redding Premises Liability Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of a property owner in Redding, let the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi step in and help you today. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and our team has no problem litigating your case in court. When you need a Redding premises liability attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.