Redding Wrongful Death AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Wrongful death claims are incredibly challenging, particularly when grieving family members are navigating these waters by themselves. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help when you need a Redding wrongful death attorney. We offer compassionate assistance to clients during their most challenging times, and we want to assist you and your family recover compensation and closure for what happened.
Why Choose Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for Compassionate Assistance?
- Our team believes that the client should be put first in all situations, so you will never be left in the dark about where your claim stands.
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we offer compassionate assistance to families going through an incredibly difficult time, and we strive to recover maximum compensation.
- Our wrongful death clients in Redding never have to worry about paying legal fees until we successfully recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Redding?
There are various individuals who are allowed to file wrongful death claims in California. When we examine Code of Civil Procedure 377.60, we see that the heirs of the deceased have the right to file the claim first. The following have the right to file in the order listed below:
- The spouse or partner of the deceased
- Children of the deceased
- Grandchildren of the deceased if their parent is deceased as well
If the deceased does not have any person able to file in their direct line of descent, there are other parties who are allowed to file wrongful death claims in court. This includes any person who may have had the right to assets of the deceased through intestate succession.
Compensation for a Successful Redding Wrongful Death Claim
Recovering compensation for the loss of a loved one can be an emotional process, and truly no amount of money will replace the loss. However, compensation can help bring closure and help cover the many expenses that arise as a result of the untimely loss of life. The main types of compensation that we help clients recover in these situations include:
- Replacement of wages the deceased would have earned and paid over their lifetime
- The value of household services the deceased would have provided had they lived
- Medical bills associated with the injury that led to the death
- Funeral and burial expenses
It is also crucial that we recover compensation for the pain and suffering the family has to endure as a result of the loss. This includes the loss of love, society, companionship, protection, and care the deceased would have provided if they had lived.
Call a Redding Premises Liability Lawyer Today
If you have lost somebody that you love due to the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Redding area, turn to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for help today. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers or at-fault parties because we want to make sure that your family is properly cared for at all times. When you need a Redding wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.