Sacramento Premises Liability LawyerRequest Free Consultation
When an injury occurs due to the negligent actions of a property owner or an employee, victims should be able to recover compensation for their losses. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we have a Sacramento premises liability attorney ready to help you today. If you or a loved one sustained an injury caused by the negligence of a property owner, you should be able to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering losses.
Why Turn to Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, our team has extensive experience taking on companies and government entities, which means we will hold the property owner responsible for your injuries.
- We have no problem coming to you if you cannot make it to us. Our goal is to make sure you are comfortable throughout this entire claims process.
- We take premises liability claims in Sacramento on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will pay legal fees only after we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
How an Attorney Will Help Prove Liability for a Premises Liability Claim
Determining liability after a premises liability claim can be challenging, particularly for individuals who have been injured and have limited legal experience. At the scene of the incident, it is always helpful if someone at the location can take photographs of the cause of the premises liability incident. For example, if the incident revolves around a slip and fall, it would be good to take a photograph of what caused the incident to occur.
Additionally, there are often surveillance cameras in the vicinity of where these incidents occur, and this footage can provide valuable evidence to an insurance carrier or a personal injury jury. If there were any eyewitnesses, their statements should be taken as well as their contact information so they can present testimony to a jury if needed.
Premises liability claims can arise in a wide variety of ways, not just slip and fall incidents. These incidents can also include:
- Objects falling from shelves
- Dog or animal attacks
- Chemical inhalation or chemical burns
- Inadequate security leading to assaults
- Swimming pool or hot tub near-drowning incidents
Types of Compensation Available for a Sacramento Premises Liability Case
Premises liability victims in Sacramento should be able to recover various types of damages in the event their injury was caused by the negligence of a property owner. This includes a range of “special” and “general” damages that our attorneys will work with medical and financial experts to help calculate.
- Special damages revolve around calculable expenses premises liability victims will incur, including medical bills, property damage expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, and more.
- General damages revolve around more immeasurable losses a premises liability victim is likely to incur, and these are more difficult to measure. These types of damages include physical pain and suffering, emotional and psychological trauma, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium for a spouse, and more.
Call a Premises Liability Attorney in Sacramento Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the negligence of a property owner and the Sacramento area, the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi wants to help ensure that you recover maximum compensation for your losses. We will fully investigate every aspect of your claim while you focus on recovering from your injuries. When you need a Sacramento premises liability attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.