San Jose Premises Liability LawyerRequest Free Consultation
When property owners neglect their duty to others, injuries occur. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, our team is here to help if you need a San Jose premises liability attorney. If you have been injured due to the negligent actions of a property owner or their agents, we want to make sure that you recover complete compensation for your losses. We have no problem taking your claim to trial so you can be made whole.
Turn to Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for Your Premises Liability Claim
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we believe in putting the client first, so you will always have access to your attorney when you have questions or concerns about your case.
- We have no problem holding negligent property owners accountable, even if that means going all the way to trial to ensure you are treated fairly.
- You will not pay any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to your claim because we handle premises liability cases in San Jose on a contingency fee basis. You only pay legal fees after we recover the compensation you need.
How Much Compensation is Available for a San Jose Premises Liability Claim?
Premises liability victims and San Jose may be able to recover a wide range of compensation types. Our team works diligently to ensure clients recover both “special” and “general” damages for every claim.
Economic damages revolve around the types of expenses that are calculable by gathering bills and receipts, and this typically includes:
- Medical bills
- Property damage expenses
- Lost income
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Non-economic damages revolve around more immeasurable expenses an individual is likely to incur as a result of their injuries and the recovery process. Even though these are not as easily calculable, they are just as important:
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Loss of consortium for a spouse or family member
How to Determine Liability for a Premises Liability Incident
Determining liability after a premises liability incident can be challenging, but the process can begin as soon as the injury occurs. At the scene of the incident, it is crucial to gather as much evidence as possible, including photographs of what caused the incident, statements or contact information from eyewitnesses, as well as video surveillance footage.
In the immediate aftermath of an incident, it may not be possible to gather all of the evidence needed to prove liability. An attorney will likely need to use the court system to request various types of documents and evidence related to the incident. Additionally, an attorney will likely look into how often the property owner has neglected their duty of care to those who have a right to be on the premises to establish a pattern of irresponsibility.
Call a San Jose Premises Liability Attorney Today
If you have sustained an injury caused by the negligence of a property owner in the San Jose area, turn to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for help today. We will not hesitate to stand up for you against insurance carriers or in court. When you need a San Jose premises liability attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.