San Jose Truck Accident AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Large commercial trucks present significant dangers on the roadway, and when an accident occurs between these vehicles and smaller passenger vehicles, serious injuries and extensive property damage occur. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a San Jose truck accident attorney by your side. If you have been involved in an incident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company, we want to help ensure you recover complete compensation for your losses.
Why Turn to Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Truck Accident Case?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are continually ranked among the top law firms in California and across the US because we put clients first.
- We will pursue every avenue of recovering compensation on your behalf, including insurance settlements or going to trial if necessary.
- We take San Jose truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means you will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
Is it Hard to Hold a Truck Driver or Company Liable?
Holding a truck driver or truck company accountable can be challenging, particularly when it comes to standing up to their insurance carriers or their legal teams. These companies have deep pockets, and they want to ensure that they pay as little as possible for a claim.
When an attorney gets involved, they will work diligently to gather the evidence needed to prove liability. This includes evidence from the scene, including photographs and video surveillance, as well as witness statements. Additionally, there is a plethora of other evidence that an attorney will work together related to the company and the driver, including:
- The truck’s electronic control module
- The driver’s electronic logging device
- The company’s maintenance records for the vehicle
- The company’s employment and training records
Types of Compensation for a San Jose Truck Accident Case
Truck accident victims in San Jose may be able to recover a wide range of compensation for their losses. Our team works diligently to ensure clients recover both economic and non-economic damages. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Emergency medical bills
- All follow-up doctor and hospital visits
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation costs
- Medical devices or prescription meds
- Travel expenses
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
The total number compensation paid to truck accident victims in California will vary depending on factors related to each particular claim. This can include how severe the injuries are, the length of the recovery time, whether or not an individual can work, whether there was any shared fault, and more.
Call a San Jose Truck Accident Lawyer Immediately
If you or a loved one have been affected by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company in the San Jose area, reach out to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for help today. We will not hesitate to fully investigate the incident, work with accident reconstruction experts, and negotiate to recover complete compensation for your losses. When you need a San Jose truck accident attorney, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.