Visalia Personal Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Sustaining an injury is more than just a nuisance – it can be a major setback. If the injury is caused by the negligence of another party, you deserve compensation. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we are here to help if you need a Visalia personal injury attorney by your side. Our team has extensive experience handling complex claims throughout California, and we regularly recover major multimillion-dollar settlements for clients. Let us help you hold the at-fault party accountable today.
Why Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Personal Injury Claim?
- We believe in treating clients with dignity and respect, and we will always keep an open line of communication so that you know the status of your case.
- If you cannot come to us because of your injuries, we will come to you. We put clients first, which means we can come to your house, the hospital, or a rehabilitation facility to help you.
- Our team handles personal injury claims in Visalia on a contingency fee basis. This means no upfront costs, and clients only pay legal fees after we recover compensation for their losses.
Time Limit for Filing a Visalia Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury victims in Visalia have various deadlines they need to keep in mind as they move forward with their claims. First, the overall personal injury statute of limitations and California is two years from the date an injury occurs. This means that any personal injury victim who fails to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party within this two-year time frame will not be able to recover compensation for their losses. Their case will be dismissed.
However, there are shorter deadlines in place that people need to be aware of. If an insurance carrier is involved, which is often the case, then each insurance carrier will have its own reporting deadlines that need to be adhered to. Failing to do so could jeopardize the insurance claim and lead the insurance carrier to either delay or deny the overall claim.
Compensation for a Visalia Personal Injury Victim
Personal injury victims can typically recover a range of compensation types if another party causes their injury. Whether through an insurance settlement or a personal injury jury verdict, our team strives to recover the following on behalf of every client we assist in Visalia:
- Coverage of all hospital expenses related to the injury
- Payment for any long-term doctor or in-home care
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Coverage of prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Payment for any travel or out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Call a Visalia Personal Injury Lawyer Immediately
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the negligence of another individual or entity in the Visalia area, the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi is standing by to help. We will not hesitate to fully prepare your case for trial if necessary to fight for the best possible outcome. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of your claim, and we will keep you in the loop every step of the way. When you need a Visalia personal injury attorney, please contact us for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.