Visalia Wrongful Death AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
The aftermath of losing a loved one is incredibly confusing, and this is a difficult time for you and your family. At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, our team is standing by to help when you need a Visalia wrongful death attorney. We offer compassionate assistance to those going through this type of loss, and our goal is to help guide you towards the best path of recovering closure and compensation from the app fault party.
Why Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for a Wrongful Death Case?
- At Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi, we never back down from insurance carriers or at-fault parties until we recover fair compensation for our clients.
- We are a team of experienced litigators with extensive resources at our disposal, which is how we are able to go head-to-head with major companies and well-funded individuals.
- We handle wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis, which means family members can rest assured that they will owe no legal fees until we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Will You be Able to Recover Compensation for Your Claim?
Even though wrongful death claims are challenging, a successful case will likely bring some compensation to the family members. We understand that no amount of money will erase what happened, but it can help bring closure and assist with the expenses that have occurred since the loss of life happened.
Our team works diligently to recover a range of compensation for families, including calculable losses they experience as well as more immeasurable losses. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills associated with the incident
- Wage replacement for what the deceased would have earned during their lifetime
- Replacement of the value of household services the deceased would have provided had they lived
- Compensation for the loss of companionship, love, society, protection, and guardianship the deceased provided
- Loss of consortium damages and sexual relations for a spouse or partner
Time Limit to File a Visalia Wrongful Death Claim
There is a time limit associated with filing a wrongful death claim in Visalia. According to California Code of Civil Procedure (CCP) Section 377.60, the family members or their personal representative responsible for filing the wrongful death claim must do so within two years from the date the death occurs. There are various exceptions to when this claim can be filed, and the deadline could possibly be extended, but we encourage you to work with an attorney to understand whether or not any exception applies to your claim.
Call a Visalia Wrongful Death Lawyer Today
If you have lost somebody you love due to the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Visalia area, reach out to the team at Panish | Shea | Boyle | Ravipudi for help today. We have the resources necessary to stand up to insurance carriers and legal teams to help fight for proper care for your family in your time of need. Let our Visalia wrongful death attorney offer you a free consultation and determine the best steps forward for your case. You can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling (310) 477-1700.